Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Passion for Pink

Just thought I'd tempt you with a little eye candy today. News of these beautiful rugs landed in my e-mailbox a few days ago from Company C. They're both a perfect example of one of the many ways to add color to your space without painting. What's even more special about these rugs is that they were specially-designed for breast cancer awareness. Twenty percent of the sales will be donated to Komen for a Cure for awareness, research and education. Another thing you may want to know is every Friday in October, Company C is giving away one of each design to a random Facebook friend. So, get out there and befriend them if you haven't already.

I love pink, but if pink isn't your thing, there's a host of other spectacular colors to choose from. Happy shopping! I'm off to do a little shopping myself for a home I'm decorating for the upcoming Hearth & Home Tour fundraiser for my daughter's school. I'll tell you more about that later.

If you need help with adding color to your space, visit my website today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment