Friday, November 12, 2010

Tantalizing Tablescapes








A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of showcasing my work as a decorator and stager for the Hearth & Home Kitchen Tour. The tour has become a very successful annual fundraiser for my children's school. The home I staged, belongs to a friend, it was already quite beautiful but, just needed a few tweaks. I selected artwork, staged the foyer, living room, the library/sitting room, the family room, and the kitchen dining area, as well as the formal dining room. Making the selections and ensuring everything was near perfect was so much fun. Here are a few pictures of the tablescapes I created for the dining room and kitchen table.

You don't have to wait for a special occasion to be good to yourself. Today is as good a time as any. Treat yourself and/or your family. Use your good dishes, pull out those pretty glasses, get out the silverware, and dress up your table -- even if it's just a little. You deserve it, and it feels good!








































1 comments:

Home Remedies said...

Hi there!! I'm form Hyde park Homes your decorating ideas were really brilliant.

Post a Comment